1. I threw the chocolate mud cakes in the bin
2. With the assistance of R, I baked new white chocolate mudcakes
3. I made ganache and let it rest in the fridge overnight
4. I battled with ganache when it would not soften up sufficiently to use
5. I layered and coated the cakes with ganache. It was very lumpy. Not Planet Cake style at all. I decided to ignore all their advice about the importance of smooth edges and perfectly symmetrical circles. This would prove to be to my detriment...
6. At least there were 2 use-able cakes