Monday, November 23, 2009

The Christmas Housing Crisis

Apparently choosing a gingerbread house style is akin to choosing and successfully purchasing an actual bricks and mortar house. Actually no, it's more difficult. Still, I am determined to break into the market.

Should I go chic like Martha?

(Image from Martha Stewart)

Or I could have a gingerbread house that doubles up as a vase (handy!)

(image from Blog Florist)

Or I could let my dreams get seriously grandiose!

(image from AOL Canada Life & Style)

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I don't like flowers in gingerbread - i want to eat it after all.
    I'd go with the first one.
    I'm doing gingerbread this sunday with a girlfriend and martha stewart has sooooo many ideas
    we're thinking snowflakes: http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/gingerbread-snowflakes
    or gingerbread cookie tree:
    http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/favorite-gingerbread-cookie-trees
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have a point about the impracticality of the flower pot option! I think I might just get the four walls up and the roof on, and go wild with lolly decorations!

    ReplyDelete