Friday, December 11, 2009

Ruffles x 3

I want a set of these from Cottage Chic Shop. ASAP preferably. Not that I have anywhere to put them in the crack den that is our house at present. But they would look beautiful when set up for an afternoon tea garden party that exists in my imaginary lovely back yard.

In other news there has been a Hello Cupcake! challenge put up on facebook and you can actually WIN a copy of their new book called What's New, Cupcake. I never win anything although once at the pub I was sitting next to the person who won a meat raffle. It could have been me. So if I connect the dots I can conclude that I could win a book. I just have to think of something clever.

Want to win an autographed copy of What’s New, Cupcake? Want to show off your cupcaking skills? During this baking season, show off your talents by coming up with a new cupcake design using only cupcakes, frosting, and one or all of the following candies: Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, Marshmallows, Gummy bears, Wafer cookies and M&M’s Minis

You've seen Larry the turkey so obviously I need to some up with something good to win...

No comments:

Post a Comment