Friday, March 5, 2010

Cadbury Creme Eggs. Are you a lover or a hater?

I am a lover. I thought everyone was. Recently my illusions have been shattered as Cadbury Creme Egg haters have been revealing themselves to me.

The other day I discovered something that put my love to the test. Cadbury Creme Eggs Benedict, invented by Cakespy. It's all sweet, made of doughnuts, brownies, buttercream frosting, melted Creme Eggs, pound cake* and of course butter, and this is what it looks like:


So lovers, would you try it?
* I read about pound cake all the time and I assume it's just a vanilla butter cake. Today I decided it was time to advance my knowledge. According to Wikipedia pound cake refers to a type of cake traditionally made with a pound of each of four ingredients: flour, butter, eggs, and sugar. However, the quantity is often changed to suit the size of the cake that is desired. How cool is that!

4 comments:

  1. Even I would not eat that, and I love CCEs. Potato hash made from fried pound cake cubes? JEsus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marley I never considered you to be a food prude!
    I'd totally try it! infact I'll be making it in my brand new kitchen! (jealous Em ;-p )

    Will over night express mail it to you Marley.

    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your new kitchen makes you weally weally FAT! (Fine, I'm jealous...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am a creme egg hater - em CANNOT believe you havent heard me whinge about this. :)

    ReplyDelete