Sunday, March 28, 2010

Thinking about Easter

Isn't he cute? Chicks always make me think of the Royal Easter Show. One of the best things about the show is watching the fluffy little fellows wander around under their heat lamp and go down their waterslide.

Rather than overload friends and family with chocolate this Easter I'm going to make some different sweet treats to give as gifts. For the kids* in our family I'm going to make cupcakes, and I've come up with some very sweet decorating options.

My little kitchen table workshop has been busy.

Which one do you like best? I'm a bit partial to the yellow.

* The age range of the 'kids' at family events is 16-32 so I'm not sure how long we'll keep that tag for...

1 comment:

  1. Hehe I love those chicks too! They're adorable and I'm convinced that they all have different expressions too :D

    ReplyDelete